No, we’re not talking about a soft cloth napkin for babies here.
We’re talking about a hardcore, whole-body exercise designed to raise your heart rate, strengthen and tone.
Here’s how this classic four-count exercise (a simplified, revved up take on a sun salutation) goes:
1. Begin in a standing position.
2. Drop into a squat with your hands on the ground.
3. Extend (or jump) your feet back in one quick motion to a plank position. (Option to perform one push-up.)
4. In one quick motion, come back into a squat.
5. Return to an upright standing position.