Take those arms from flab to fab-ulous with this classic exercise that works your triceps and shoulders (and even core, if done correctly).
All you need is a sturdy chair or bench and you’ll be armed and seriously toned in no time.
1. With your feet flat on the floor, sit on the edge of a sturdy chair or bench with your hands on either side of you and then slide your butt off the chair.
2. Walk your feet forward until your knees directly over your ankles, forming a 90-degree angle with your legs.
3. With your shoulders down, slowly bend your elbows back and lower your butt toward the floor until your upper arms are parallel (or as close to parallel as possible) with the floor.
4. Hold for one second and then push back up.
5. Repeat for three sets of 12.