Strengthen your entire core with this mid-section-toner, a one-stop-shop for a sexier stomach, back, butt and even your legs.
1. Lie down on your back, bend your knees and place your feet on the ground.
2. Contract your abs (keep your stomach flat and push the sides of your abs out).
3. Press your lower back into the ground (for the entire exercise).
4. With one foot planted on the ground, straighten and lift your opposite leg. Be sure not to let your heel touch the ground.
5. Bring your straight leg back to a bent knee and place your foot on the ground.
6. Repeat on the other leg.
Perform as many repetitions as you can while still keeping your lower back pushed into the ground. Good form is the key to this (and every) exercise.
Gut buster bonus: Once you’ve mastered the above, try the exercise with both legs extended at the same time.